The website www.clearcom.pl belongs to Clear Communication Group sp. z o.o., a company established under Polish law, with its seat in Warsaw, address: Kazimierzowska str. 85 apt. 30, 02-555 Warsaw, Poland, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, maintained by the District Court for the City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under the number KRS: 0000387724, using NIP 113283818 and REGON 142961815.
- The website www.clearcom.pl does not collect automatically or process aby information about its visitors other than those stored in cookies.
- Cookies are small text files that websites place on the computers and mobile devices of Internet users, who visit those websites. These files usually contain the name of the website they were originated by, time of storage on the device as well as a unique number.
- Clear Communication Group sp. z o.o. places cookies on devices used by Internet users visiting the website www.clearcom.pl and has access to them.
- There are two types of cookies used within www.clearcom.pl website:
- session cookies – temporary files stored on computers and mobile devices of Internet users visiting the website until the visitor logs out, leaves the website or turns off the software (Internet browser).
- persistent cookies – files stored on computers and mobile devices of Internet users visiting the website for a period specified in the cookies’ parameters or until they are removed by the user (for example through clearing of the Internet browser history).
- Cookies are used for advertising, statistical or functional purposes, in particular in order to:
- adjust and enhance the website www.clearcom.pl to individual preferences of a visitor and optimize the use of the website;
- remember and recognize the device used by a person visiting the website in order to present the website in a way that is adjusted to their specified preferences;
- gathering statistical data and conducting diagnostics to allow the website owner to analyze the user behavior and enhance the website accordingly;
- Visitors to www.clearcom.pl can manage browser cookies as well as withdraw consent for the processing of cookies through their Internet browser settings
- When entering the website www.clearcom.pl a visitor grants Clear Communication Group sp. z o.o. their consent for the data gathering and processing, within the above described scope and for the above described purposes
- Please be informed, that in case you submit any personal data through contact channels indicated on the website www.clearcom.pl or via e-mail to any address structured according to a rule […]@clearcom.pl or in any other way or form, both electronically or traditionally, that data will be collected and processed by personal data administrator: Clear Communication Group sp. z o.o., a company established under Polish law, with its seat in Warsaw, address: Kazimierzowska str. 85 apt. 30, 02-555 Warsaw, Poland, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, maintained by the District Court for the City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under the number KRS: 0000387724.
- In the above mentioned situations it is understood, that personal data was obtained directly from the data subject.
- Personal data is processed in compliance with article 6 section 1 letter f) of the GDPR as it is necessary for legitimate interests of the administrator, Clear Communication Group sp. z o.o., in order to allow electronic correspondence and telephone calls in relation to the company business activity. Please be assured, that personal data, in particular e-mails, are used only in order to initiate contact to address requests or issues submitted to us through our website or via e-mail to any address within @clearcom.pl domain or in order to provide information that is relevant to the receiver who is a journalist or a blogger within the scope of their business activity.
- Personal data is processed as long as the administrator is in business operations or until the data subject will withdraw their consent.
- Personal data is duly protected. Personal data may be stored in a digital cloud and in relation to that it may be made available to a professional data and / or personal data hosting provider.
- Please be informed about your right to access and control personal data processed by the administrator, right to correction and deletion, withdrawal of consent, data portability, restriction of processing and objection as well as lodging a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office, should the personal data processing be deemed as breaching relevant regulations.
- Data subjects can exercise their rights related to personal data by contacting the administrator (Clear Communication Group sp. z o.o.) via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (+48) 22 127 00 56 or through traditional mail under: Clear Communication Group sp. z o.o., Kazimierzowska str. 85 apt. 30, 02-555 Warszawa.